Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
How to enter new product key in norton mobile security iphone
Norton consistently suggests downloading the counter infection programming from legitimate site www.Norton.com/setup or norton.com/setup to protect your PC. With regards to your security, you need the most elite. Malware keeps on advancing onto when you something downloads from the Play Store, leaving a large number of gadgets defenseless. You may require an antivirus or security administration to expel malware from your gadgets, for example, mobiles, PCs, and so forth. 
1. I have Norton Security on 3 Windows PCs and 2 iphones. It is expected for recharging in 20 days. 
2. I as of late bought 5-gadget, 3-year Norton 360 Premium from a retail location. I presently need to enter the new item key for every gadget. 
3. The 3 Windows PCs were simple. I signed on to my Norton account, clicked "Audit Devices" to explore to the "Gadget Security" page, clicked every window gadget, clicked "Enter an alternate key", and entered the new item key. 
4. Be that as it may, the 2 iphones don't have "Enter an alternate key". 
5. I attempted different things. Expelling the norton versatile security application from the iphone and re-introducing it. That just re-introduced it with the old item key, lapsing in 20 days. I took a stab at expelling both iphone licenses from my Norton account, and the norton application from my 6. iphone, and re-introducing from the App Store. 
7. At last, that worked for one iphone. The new item key is presently introduced on one iphone. 
8. Be that as it may, when I did the very same thing on the second iphone, it despite everything has the old item key, lapsing in 20 days. 
9. I can't get it to get the new item key from my norton record, and I can't discover anyplace on the iphone to enter another item key?
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi