Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
The 2018-2019 NFL playoffs continue today
with a game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Kansas City Chiefs. The Colts defeated the Texans last week in Houston to move on to the Divisional Round of the AFC playoffs.The Chiefs finished the year tied with the Chargers for the best record in the AFC at 12-4. Kansas City won the division and the #1 seed. Patrick Mahomes finishes his first year as a starter Charley Taylor Jersey , and led a potent Chiefs offense to a division win and a first round bye.Who: Indianapolis Colts(11-6) vs Kansas City Chiefs(12-4)Date: Saturday January 12, 2019Game Time: 4:35 pm ETLocation: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MOTV Channel: NBCAnnouncers: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (color) Art Monk Jersey , Michele Tafoya (sideline)Streaming: Fubo | NFL.com GamePass (audio only during game), Yahoo Sports(mobile)Odds: Chiefs -4.5, O/U 55Prediction: Chiefs 36 - Colts 33SB Nation blogs: Stampede Blue | Arrowhead PrideNFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/n...rsRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/beat-writers Washington left tackle Trent Williams is unhappy enough with the team to skip mandatory minicamp, but even one of his closest friends on the team doesn’t know exactly what the issue is.Asked about the report that Williams is upset with how the team’s medical staff handled a recent health scare Derrius Guice Jersey , Peterson said he and Williams are close and that’s the first he’s heard of it.“I don’t know where that came from. I talk to Trent all the time and that’s not something I’ve heard come out of his mouth. So I don’t know,” Peterson said.Peterson and Williams have been friends since 2006, when they played together at Oklahoma, and Peterson seemed genuinely puzzled about what is bothering his buddy. Coach Jay Gruden also says he doesn’t know what exactly the issue is with Williams Jonathan Allen Jersey , so whatever it is that has him upset, he hasn’t communicated it throughout the locker room.
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi